- Published: 30 July 2016
- Written by Staff Reporter
Protein is what typically every woman here will need to eat more of to help make your butt bigger. There is a common misconception that eating more protein or drinking protein shakes is only for bodybuilders. This could not be further from the truth. Every person on this planet requires protein rich foods for optimal health. In fact most people who aren’t working out or trying to grow would still benefit from increasing their protein consumption.
If you are exercising and trying to grow your bum, the amount of protein you require will increase, as protein lays down the building blocks for growth.
I recommend you try and get a protein source in every meal you eat. Around 15-30g of protein per meal. I also recommend you get yourself a good protein shake to drink after your workouts and possibly in a meal or two.
So what are some healthy sources of good protein for bigger buttocks:
2. Skinless Chicken Breasts
6. Cottage Cheese
8. Protein Powder
10. Beans & Legumes (kidney, chick peas, etc)
11. Extra Extra Lean Ground Beef
12. Vegetable Burger
13. Soya Nuts
15. Most Lean Cut Meats
17. Brown Rice
18. Sweet Potatoes
21. Coos Coos
22. Ezekiel Bread
23. 100% Whole Grain Bread (sparingly)
24. Low Sugar Breakfast Cereal (sparingly)
Contrary to some old stereotypical bad beliefs that are still lingering on — fat does not make you fat. Excess calories and bad foods make you fat, and more prone to getting fat.
Healthy sources of good fats are essential, and can help to actually lose weight or achieve better body composition. Such healthy fat sources include:
1. Fish Fat/Oils (fish oil pills, salmon fat, etc)
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3. Nuts (almonds, cashews, etc)
4. Peanut Butter (get the ones that contain only peanuts; typical peanut butter contains harmful additives like hydrogenated oils and sugar)
5. Almond Butter