Female soldier beats up policeman for having unprotected sex with a prostitute A POLICE officer arrived home at midnight waving a pair of woman's panties and told his soldier wife: "I've just had unprotected sex with a hooker."

Onwell Mtetwa, 36, who is stationed at Bulawayo Central Police Station, was given a thorough hiding by his wife, Martha Mtetwa, 26, and escaped through a window at their Fairbridge home. Enraged Martha, who pursued her husband outside, allegedly hit him with a brick on his back as he fled.

So furious was Martha that she smashed the windscreen of the couple's car and dented the doors of another vehicle after her husband sought refuge in it.

Martha, who is stationed at Induna Barracks, also attempted to stab her husband and told him the fight would only end after one of them was dead, a court heard yesterday.

Martha appeared before Bulawayo magistrate Nyasha Kuture facing physical abuse charges.

She pleaded guilty.

In her statement to the court, Martha pleaded extreme provocation by her husband after a furious confrontation on September 14.

"My husband openly told me that he had had unprotected sex with a prostitute and he came home carrying her panties in one of his pockets. I became very angry and chased him away," she said.

Onwell said: "I had a misunderstanding with my wife and she wanted to assault me with a pot and I avoided that. I dragged her to the bedroom but she ran back to the kitchen. I didn't know what she was up to so I decided to jump out of the house through the bedroom window."

He said his furious wife followed using the dining room door and he was forced to jump into a vehicle and lock the doors.

"She hit both the driver's door and the front passenger door with a brick and both dented doors. I slept in the car and at around 6AM, I went back home and she told me that one of us was going to die that day.

"She took a kitchen knife and tried to stab me in the stomach but I got hold of her hand and managed to take away the knife."

But in court yesterday, Onwell told the magistrate he wished to withdraw his complaint against his wife.

"My wife has apologised and has agreed to fix the windscreen. I've forgiven her and would like to withdraw the matter," he said.

Magistrate Kuture granted his wish.

Hacha Ndizvo
0 # Hacha Ndizvo 2014-09-23 09:04
Foolish policeman.
Goodlife Lynus
+1 # Goodlife Lynus 2014-09-23 10:28
The guy had the audacity to bring a pant in his pocket. He surely got what he was looking for. Well Done Martha, but move on because unodadzwa.
+1 # Brainbox 2014-09-23 10:32
There is more to it than meets the eye. How can the policeman come from the blue with a concocted story to spite his wife. Maybe he beat her at her game and it was painful. Anyway the struggle continues as they have laid the ground rules that it will end up when one is dead and I have a sneaky suspicion that indeed it will happen.
ginger brown
+3 # ginger brown 2014-09-23 14:20
and indeed one shall die soon
#Fools Gold
+2 # #Fools Gold 2014-09-23 15:53
Surely if one doesnt die with a knife they will both die if AIDS. How can a ZRP marry a ZNA :eek: , those 2 hazvidyidzane
+1 # Solo 2014-09-23 16:25
Assuming that the story is correct, Martha is both right and wrong. Right in the sense that hubby's prostitute will kill her using unscientific means in order to own the man. After that the prostitute will kill the hubby in order to inherit the house for use as "business premises". Males never learn. If Martha doesn't die due to unnatural means there is the AIDS risk again.

Martha is wrong in the sense that she used excessive force, she shouldn't beat all the muscles otherwise there won't be energy in the bedroom. Prostitutes can spoil your clothes in order to cause trouble at home. When there is trouble at home the prostitute make money for they come in as comforters. So it is a business strategy for the prostitute to load her pant inside the man's pockets.
+2 # vassyvybes 2014-09-24 13:10
surely d court shld fine dis disorderly couple for wastage of its time
Kachembere kekwaChiv
0 # Kachembere kekwaChiv 2014-10-29 13:58
Kutanga ndinoda kukwazisa muzukuru wangu Brainbox. I last heard from you after we were nikuved. I thought you had taken the easy way out. I almost did but was restrained by relatives and friends. Murume uyu dai akadhonzewa [censored] yake inomutuma kuita zvisina basa. Mapurisa agara haana pfungwa. Vanonyengerana vakadzi kumakamba kwavanogara. Havasemi kana. Zvimwe vakakura vasingazivi [censored].

You are here: Home News Female soldier beats up policeman for having unprotected sex with a prostitute