A man from Bulawayo's Njube E Square developed a male organ which measured up to 30 centimetres, reportedly after separating with his live-in girlfriend.

Scared that it could grow longer, he has since consulted a prophet to "heal" him.

His 30 cm 'anaconda' is four centimeters shy off the world record. But still he can get a starring role in adult entertainment movies. Armed with his 'anaconda', Kholisani Ncube is arguably Zimbabwe's longest penis holder.

While a big size means bragging rights, for Kholisani Ncube it has been a life of pain and humiliation for almost a year.

"I was deeply in love with my former lover whom I had promised to marry. However, a dispute arose and we parted ways bitterly. I believe that did not go down well with her. In October last year my manhood became very itchy and as a solution I scratched it. It became swollen and enlarged bit by bit. After five days it had elongated to 20 centimeters. Children would poke fun at me after seeing my long penis dangling in my trousers," said Ncube.

Although prior to the growth Ncube had never measured his manhood's size, he had no choice but to check where it stands now.

Ncube said his brother Manuel took him to hospital but doctors could not diagnose the problem.

"I spent two months in hospital as doctors made frantic efforts but they did not detect the problem and only said it's a manhood disorder."

He said he consulted a lot of prophets and Sangomas but to no avail.

"I have consulted a number of prophets and sangomas over the issue but all of them failed to find a solution to my problem. I even went to Chipinge and Binga but my manhood didn't heal. Although I had lost hope my aunt took me to Prophet Mpofu who told me that I must have faith in God and then I would be healed," said Ncube.

Ncube heaped praise to the man of cloth whom he said is like Messiah to him.

"He prayed for me for two consecutive weeks after then my manhood started to heal and now I can go to the toilet with ease. I would like to thank him for his miraculous healing powers."

Ncube said when he has fully healed he would marry and his predicament was confirmed by a family member who accompanied him to the prophet.

"One day I will marry and have a good life," he said.

All the same his new size could be his ticket to somewhere.

Prophet Mpofu confirmed that he was assisting Ncube have his manhood return to normal size.

Comments

Dhadza
0 # Dhadza 2014-09-29 17:00
Why a U selling this issue while the manhood returned to normals. Stop it pliz!!!!!!!
Solo
+5 # Solo 2014-09-29 17:22
This man will not find a good girl of choice because the girls will run away out of fear. The ladies who will come to him will not do so out of love but curiosity.

I want to object your statistics because there world record holders in Zimbabwe who keep their records in private.
Hacha Ndizvo
-1 # Hacha Ndizvo 2014-09-30 09:51
Nhai zvako. 30cm chete. Mine is 35cm and has been like that since I was 18. Contrary to popular misconceptions women do not want all of it inside unless they get used to it.
Brian
0 # Brian 2015-07-09 09:44
Quoting Hacha Ndizvo:

im brian can u pls help me wth regards to dat
Hacha Ndizvo
-1 # Hacha Ndizvo 2014-09-30 09:59
There is a very simple science to penis length. Fully developed, the length of your penis (when erect) is exactly the same length as your hand (from the wrist to the tip of your middle finger). If this is not the case then your dick is not fully developed. A good n'anga will give you herbs - taken over three weeks - to fully develop it - costs only $45
selele
+1 # selele 2014-09-30 13:15
Quoting Hacha Ndizvo:

Saka vakadzi vane zvigunwe zvirefu vane migodhi here
ndipo
-1 # ndipo 2014-09-30 13:55
i want some herbs ndine $45 yacho cash :P
help
+1 # help 2014-09-30 15:33
I want mine to be that long may u help me i have the $45 send via ma email
Japh Parington
0 # Japh Parington 2014-10-01 04:09
Dear mr Hacha Ndizo

I saw your comment on myzimbabwe which is as follows: Fully developed, the length of your penis (when erect) is exactly the same length as your hand (from the wrist to the tip of your middle finger). If this is not the case then your dick is not fully developed. A good n'anga will give you herbs - taken over three weeks - to fully develop it - costs only $45

I am asking if you have contact details of that n'anga because people need help out there, please please do help if you can.

I include an email address that you can use for contact which is .

Help plz plz plz
Jonso
0 # Jonso 2014-10-01 16:49
Asi ukazoita problem n'anga yacho yafa, ucharidza mhere. Gutsikana nezvaunazvo shamwari yangu.
Lacey
+2 # Lacey 2014-09-29 23:49
This is not a public issue
pombi
+1 # pombi 2014-09-30 08:05
who measured it and saw that it was 30cm !! thats bull shit reporting ok. not for public consumption !! go to hell my Zimbabwe reporters..
Cop
0 # Cop 2014-09-30 09:06
Mashaya nyaya here kuswerotinyorer a mahumbwe akadayi. Zvinhu zvakawanda zviri kuitika pasi pezuva imi motiudza zvemukati mebhurugwa reumwe murume zvinorevei ?.
selele
0 # selele 2014-09-30 10:03
Quoting Cop:
Mashaya nyaya here kuswerotinyorera mahumbwe akadayi. Zvinhu zvakawanda zviri kuitika pasi pezuva imi motiudza zvemukati mebhurugwa reumwe murume zvinorevei ?.

Reading btn. the lines, I smell majerasi chete chete
Solo
+1 # Solo 2014-10-01 07:08
@Japh! Size doesn't matter what matters is the skill or technique. For the technique read a textbook titled "To Have And To Hold" by Nancy van Pelt. In general women are turned on by what you say. Males are turned on by sight. This is the major structural difference between a male and female brain. For hard erections all sour foods like lemon, peri peri, curry, salt and so forth work. Salt causes BP when taken in excess. Before taking any fooD put lemon in pure honey and then add hot water, the mixture improves sex hydraulics in both sexes. Take garlic also for longevity.

Women need to be talked to and touched at least 1 hour in advance. Anger turns their thing off. They need food in the house and a chocolate in the bedroom. It is the technique that matters and not the size. Street penis enlargements have sent many to eternity. Many street herbs are fake. If there is a genuine need to enlarge, its better to consult a Men's Clinic run by qualified doctors.
MC Fullstop.
0 # MC Fullstop. 2014-10-01 12:18
kukura kwe blambi hakuna dhiri kugona kuishandisa ndiko kunokosha...
avogonzo
0 # avogonzo 2014-10-01 13:07
i m just thinkin if u got a big dick and can use it.
why assume kuti to of us who are gifted can not use it
selele
+1 # selele 2014-10-01 13:09
Wese arikudhifenda tudiki anekadikiwo kana kuti zihombe raasingagone kusevenzesa.
Dofo
0 # Dofo 2014-10-01 18:27
Sekuru wangu imbama panyaya idzi wanoenda kunotora mushonga ku Angola ini ndaiwe ne problem yekuita only two rounds but now now I can pull four after every one day and my girl is happy
Brian
0 # Brian 2015-07-09 09:45
hi im brian i think i hv a simillar problem..can u pls help me wth regards to tht...0760 44 4468
selele
0 # selele 2015-07-09 09:50
Hey! From the comments i am reading, vanhu havan mbo*ro akomana! Sei mwari asina tsitsi nemi so??
Ko Makandiwa haasi iye here aiti anogadzirisa nyaya iyi??
political
0 # political 2016-04-27 21:15
Anyone with the contact details l have no penis mine is too small 0734895128 help

You are here: Home News Man with the longest pen*s in Zimbabwe revealed, his 'anaconda' measures 30cm