A Harare woman is accused of bringing her boyfriends to the matrimonial home and engaging in sexual intercourse with them in the presence of her husband and children.

Dzorerai Unyoro claimed that each time he tried to reprimand Emily Vafana, she became violent and physically assaulted him. Unyoro was seeking a protection order against Vafana whom he said was in the habit of sexually abusing him.

"She brings her boyfriends into our matrimonial bedroom and goes on to be intimate with them in my presence. I want her to move out of my house because I am no longer interested in her," he said.

Unyoro told Harare Civil Court magistrate Mr Tafadzwa Muvhami, that he was tired of being physically and sexually abused.
"During the absence of her boyfriends she goes on to sexually abuse me and if I try to resist she physically abuses me," said Unyoro.

Unyoro said Vafana was embarrassing him in front of their minor children because sometimes she entered the bedroom with her boyfriends in the presence of the children.

"I have lost my dignity because she harasses and physically assaults me in front of the children."

Unyoro pleaded with Mr Muvhami to grant him a protection order saying he had endured enough abuse.

Vafana did not show up at the court.

Mr Muvhami granted Unyoro’s protection order in default, which barred Vafana from sexually, physically or verbally abusing him. He also ordered Vafana to keep peace with Unyoro all the times.

Mr Muvhami told Unyoro to approach the "eviction court" if he wanted Vafana to be evicted from his house.

Comments

Muchecheudzi Mukuru
+2 # Muchecheudzi Mukuru 2014-10-27 09:52
Dzorerai Unyoro???? Yohh
selele
+1 # selele 2014-10-27 10:38
mamwe mazita anoparira.
Bruno
0 # Bruno 2014-10-27 10:31
Unyoro, wakanyorova sezita rako, asi edza kurutsiswa.
Hacha Ndizvo Dr
+1 # Hacha Ndizvo Dr 2014-10-27 11:39
Unyoro has a demon that needs to be exorcized. Even mombe chaidzo dzinorwira hadzi wani. Chokwadi Unyoro kutarisa mukadzi achirohwa nyoro? Une sure iwe??? Nxaaaa sitereki.
selele
0 # selele 2014-10-27 15:45
But kuvarungu zviriko. Unotonyatsobvun zwa kuti unoda here kutimba mukadzi wangu muridzi wacho akatarisa. Kana wapedza member yokotama kunanzva zvawaisa mumukadzi wake.
pombi
-1 # pombi 2014-10-28 08:01
Selele unopenga iwe pamha*ta pako kwana ok !!
selele
0 # selele 2014-10-28 16:14
Quoting pombi:
Selele unopenga iwe pamha*ta pako kwana ok !!

Pombi mumwe wangu handisi kunyepa. This happens. Ever heard of cuckolds ? They will buy you beer treat you like a prince so that wife gets laid. For real !!
prof ashaf
0 # prof ashaf 2016-03-26 13:48
I am Sharma Vanee-
There was no happiness in my life because I could not bare children for my husband even after seven years in marriage,I had played powerball and lotto for along time but had never won. We were running a business together with my husband but it was not going well, with all these problems, i was too stressed and felt like my life was stuck and was useless. One Sunday morning,browsin g through the internet, i came across a testimony of a young lady about a traditional healer called MAMA NYONGA living in South Africa that had helped her, after long thoughts and with all the stress i had, i decided to try and call this traditional healer, i talked to her about my problems and she said she can help me change my life despite the distance between us. I sent her some money that she had asked for that she was going to use to buy the items she needed to perform her spells and do her work. I won powerball for the first time ever we used this money to boost our business that is now doing great,change our home, i gave birth to a beautiful set of twins and she also helped my man to enlarge and firm his manhood using his herbal medicine. I am so happy because i am now living the life i did not think i would ever have.Thank you so much mama nyonga, if you find yourself reading this, do not call it chance but fate has guided your steps. if you have any problems,hardsh ips no matter what, do not struggle in pain but contact mama she will help you,on +27735333936 or Email: .
Mwana waMujuru
0 # Mwana waMujuru 2016-03-26 15:54
Tinoda varume variserious iwe Unyoro ! Zvimwe hazvidi macourt , munhu ngaarove pasi full stop . Hindava kushaya spine

You are here: Home News Harare woman brings different men home to have sex with in front of her husband