PART B: Methodist pastor caught having sex with cop's wife along Masvingo rd NB: In case you missed the first part, please go to: Married Methodist Pastor, Rev Chivese caught having sex in car with policeman's wife

A Police officer stationed as Beatrice Police Station and the official husband of Fortunate eventually heard that his beloved wife had been caught red-handed having sex with a Methodist Pastor in a car near Masvingo road.

Upon learning about the 'sad news', the cop rushed to the police station where he found his wife holding her blue 'parachute' underwear in her hands. It could not be established if the policeman would totally forgive his wife since Rev Chivese is also good in preaching about forgiving.

"How did you get the news? Anyway yes it happened and I have since sent her (Fortunate) back to her parents. I am still in shock my brother. I can't believe that my own wife of eight years cheated on me, worse of with a 'man of God'. I haven't been eating since Monday. I don't have any appetite. I am very worried about the issue. I don't even know what to do," he said.

"I was informed about the incident and I rushed to the (police) station where I found her holding her underwear," he added.

When reached for comment, the man of God-cum-man of sex, Rev Chivese said he was still traumatised and was not in a position to speak to the media about his alleged sex scandal.

"I am in trauma because of that issue. I can't comment right now. Yes I'm a minister in the Methodist church but I can't comment over the phone," said the Methodist Church Superintendent for Mabvuku circuit.

The policeman's wife who has the guts to sample a married pastor's 'bedroom joystick' could not be reached for comment. My Zimbabwe News would have loved to hear how she would rate the pastor's sex expertise in percentages (out of 100).

The Bishop for Methodist Church's Harare East District who is the boss of Rev Chivese, Rev Daniel Muzenda, reportedly rushed to Beatrice to also "catch a glimpse" of his pastor who had reportedly been caught having sex with a married woman. The bishop was however reluctant to comment and cited church protocol.

"I need to seek clearance to comment on that issue. At the moment I am at a crusade in Chitungwiza. I will come back to you when I get to the office at Trinity Methodist (in Harare CBD) and we discuss the issue," said Rev Muzenda.

My Zimbabwe News tried to get a comment from both the Presiding Bishop, Rev Amos Ndhlumbi, or the MCZ Secretary General, Dr Ananias Kumbuyo Nyanjaya, but the two 'Hwisiri' bosses could not be reached for comment.

However, sources within the Methodist Church who spoke to My Zimbabwe News alleged that Rev Chivese has already been suspended. According to the Methodist policy, a minister who commits serious offences such as adultery and fornication automatically gets suspended. The church is so serious that even an ordinary church member who doesn't hold a single leadership post in the church gets 'punished' once he commits adultery or fornication (eg when an unmarried woman falls pregnant or when a man impregnates a woman who is not his legal wife).

According to Methodist Church in Zimbabwe, Rev Chivese's fate should first be discussed at society (branch level) during what they term a Leaders Meeting. From there, the issue would be taken up to the Quarterly Meeting. Under normal circumstances the Quarterly meeting which sits after every three months, is the meeting that 'punishes' (demotes) church full members who violate the church constitution and policies. As Rev Chivese was the Superintendent for his circuit, he was effectively the boss and head of the church in Mabvuku, therefore he cannot chair either the Leaders meeting nor the Quarterly meeting to 'fire' himself.

Since Chivese is a minister and a circuit superintendent, his fate goes further up to the Synod, a meeting that usually takes place once every year (in April normally) and is chaired by the Bishop of that particular district.

Rev Chivese's case is only going to be finalised next year in August when all Methodist Districts meet for their annual conference which is the Methodist's highest decision making meeting and is chaired by the Presiding (National) Bishop. This is also the meeting that confirms, ordains and officially fires all pastors in the church.

Comments

Mufundisi Chivese
-1 # Mufundisi Chivese 2014-11-01 08:35
This is not the first time that people have plotted for me. in this case l was forced into this act. let me tell you what happened. I was sprayed and forced to go ku Beatrice and the next thing l saw myself with a woman who l did not know. This whole thing was done by some pastor who was in my circuit who wants to destroy me. I know people are saying that l was involved in drinking beer at synod when l was in Ngezi and that l was bedding GCU in the church.
Mufundisi Chivese
0 # Mufundisi Chivese 2014-11-01 10:32
I am a man of God who was called to serve. zvekuti l don't have a degree or diploma does not take away hufundisi hwangu. I know my Bishop will not let me go because he is my friend and my PB will not let me go because l did what he told me to do and now its time for them to stand by me. They all have their stories so l will not say that now because even ivowo they have their issues. suspending me will not help because ndiripo and will only go kana my friend anditi ndiende. nepo he will send me kumamisha chete not kundibisa. ndiani akambodzingirwa izvi, asiri kuzviita izvi ndiani. ndinoda kuona achasimudza chigunwe andinange.
Solo
+1 # Solo 2014-11-01 11:14
Nhai mufundisi satan ndiye akabvisa skirt nebhurugwa remukadzi? Satan ndiye akakurura mudhabha wenyu? Ko Satan ndiye akanongedza guvhu remukadzi wemunhu? Makanga maisa magwaro kupi?
Bridget
+1 # Bridget 2014-11-01 15:56
Quoting Mufundisi Chivese:

Munhu wa Mwari manyora two versions apa. Chokwadi hatichaziva kuti ndechipi. Pamboita kunge chipomerwa and then pa second post maita sekuti everyone is doing it. which is which.
Solo
+3 # Solo 2014-11-01 10:36
When you are a mature man and see a beautiful girl or beautiful woman don't ask your mind, "What should I do to this lady?" Those thoughts are evil and its time to know that its the beggining of sin; penetration is the last act of the sin. It becomes a sin at the planning stage, when the male minds plans on what to do to a beautiful lady. At the planning stage that's the time to ask God to renew the strength to fight temptation. We don't conquer using our own power but the power of the Holy Spirit. Pastors, teachers, DJs oor any professional males have to know that as part of our responsibilitie s on this earth, we've to fight lust. Samson, King David and Father Abraham failed but Joseph was a victor.

The owner of the wife must thank God, a lot are looking after other men's kids.
Solo
+1 # Solo 2014-11-01 11:08
Pane pfuriri munyika umu. Vamwe unonzwa vachiti, "Munhu wemurume anofamba nemusha wake." Kureva kuti murume akawana mukadzi chero akaroora anobva aita kamusha ipapo. Musha wacho chiuno. Ukuwo vamwe vakadzi vanoti mukadzi anofamba ne "Tool box" kureva hundwe nemachira ekupukutisa. Aya masoko enyika aya hazvitevedzerwi nyangwe vakawanda vari kuzviita. Honai mai pamufananidzo vane "tool box" yavo mumaoko. Vakafurirwa.

Umwewo mukadzi akaita dambudziko rakaita sekushaya mari akati akweretewo kuhama dzechikadzi anoudzwa kuti, "Mukadzi akasvika kudai ane makumbo anowhinya, unoshaya mari sei. Uri kuda yemakumbo angu ko ako?..." Ndiko kutofurira kwacho kunozosvika panyaya seyatiri kurava iyi. Vamwewo vanoti chikomba chinopedza nguva chichichiva saka chikawana mukana chinoushandisa uye hachiburuke. Kufurira ikoko. Chakaipa chakaipa chinoda kuregerwa.
Solo
0 # Solo 2014-11-01 12:42
If you happen to be a married male remember "to reject all other ladies..."
Mukoma Simba
0 # Mukoma Simba 2014-11-01 18:20
*Mufundisi* Chivise if it's truly you who commented above ndinoti dai Mwari vakuitirai nyasha.. it's not about you but serving God.. You need to repent of this sin of adultery and your tone doesn't indicate any repentance.. I don't mean to throw stones at you I just want you to consider the word of God and do what it says.. I believe you know the truth
Mufundisi Chivese
-1 # Mufundisi Chivese 2014-11-01 22:15
ndiri kuda kutenda vose vafundisi vauya kuzoisa munamato kumba nhasi. Mwari akuitirei zvakanaka. kuregerera ndiwo musimboti wekereke. Dai marimba makadaro muine mararamiro ekuti shoko rienderere mberi. Dai vekwangu vaine mararamiro akaita seenyu zvaifamba zvakanaka.
Solo
+1 # Solo 2014-11-02 05:51
Vharai zipi yemudhabha wenyu mufundisi nekuti vakadzi vanogara mberi kwechechi havagoni kugara, vanogara beya. Mukasadzidza kuvhara zipi munotadza kuparidza nenyaya iyi. Weakness yekuda kuzasi inouraya, mukasafa nechakauya munopondwa nevaridzi vevakadzi. Abatirwa mukadzi wake anonzwa hasha zhinji kwazvo.
briggs
0 # briggs 2014-11-03 09:30
norbet chivese enda wakanyarara please. you are such a disgrace to our community. wakadzinga mufundisi wedu wataida becoz anga akubata kuti u are commiting adultery hezvo nhasi wabatwa wani. ivo bishop vauri kuti ishamwari yako unofunga vachakureverera nekunyadzisa kwawakaita? kutobvuma mhosva yako woti haudzingwe? this time hamulume Jena, malumila.
Mufundisi Chivese
0 # Mufundisi Chivese 2014-11-18 12:44
Firstly , l would like to thank Mabvuku circuit for having me during my time as their postor, secondly l would like to thank the executive which stood by me regardless of the situation, I want to say l am sorry for betraying you. I know l am not a saint and l was not supposed to do what l did, to al those who used to assist me with their cars to do somethings please l urge you to repent and accept the new pastor who is coming. Nepo nyangwe maizviziva hamuna kundibatsira nekunditsiura asi ndinovimba you will not do the same. I urge you to work well with the new pastor who is coming. Thirdly l want to thank my Bishop for the wise words of wisdom of telling me to resign at least now l can go home with something because if l had gone through a discipline hearing ndaienda ndisina chinhu.
Mufundisi Chivese
0 # Mufundisi Chivese 2014-11-18 12:45
Makaita basa bishop. that's what friends are for atleast now l can start a life. lastly l cant change what happened but all l pray for is for you to forgive me and move on as a circuit. The church should move on. I am glad l no longer have a court case because its an out of court settlement. Pane avo vandakagodora l am sorry ndiregereiwo, pamari dzimwe dzisina kufamba zvakanaka munazo ndikanganwira. Church ngaienderere mberi uye kune avo vakanyebera munhu waMwari please zvinamatirei mese.

You are here: Home News PART B: Methodist pastor caught having sex with cop's wife along Masvingo rd