Malawi President, Peter Mutharika has lashed out at Prophet TB Joshua saying he is a fraud and a fake.

Mutharika said the prophet’s prophesy that him or President Mugabe will be dead before April I will not come to pass.

"I'm told there is a man in Nigeria called Joshua and he is saying that Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe and Peter Mutharika will die before April 1," he said adding "Let me tell you, Joshua... you will fail. What you did in 2012 will not happen again this year," the president told a rally in the capital Lilongwe.

TB Joshua is largely credited with prophesying the death of the late Bingu wa Mutharika. Early this year, the prophet said a leader from southern Africa will pass on before April 1. Many say he was referring to ailing Mugabe and Mutharika.

But Mutharika was having none of this prophesy charging that TB Joshua was a fraud who could not foresee the collapse of his building.

"Why did he not foretell this tragedy? "This all shows that he is a liar. He just wants to raise money," said Mr Mutharika, who is in his mid 70s, pledging to be around in 2019 for the next elections.

Comments

Jo
+3 # Jo 2016-03-14 13:03
Never say bad things or bad words towards a man of God that's a greatest sin to sin against the Holy Spirit. The bible say when a prophet speaks the wise listen.....
priest
-1 # priest 2016-03-14 18:17
Quoting Jo:

What man of God, he has given false prophecies about the Malaysian jet, and may other more,. People were crashed to death by this con artist's poorly structured building and we still have some brainwashed idiots like you who still regard him with high esteem. Brother God listens to all of us as long as you have faith in him, period. The devil is towing you in trying to equate this ordinary man cum corn artist to a true man of God.
Wembo
0 # Wembo 2016-03-15 09:42
Tell them Priest. People choose to be blind and dumb when it is all clear these these mother farming so-called prophets are lying in their face. To me faith is simply STUPIDITY. Because in faith brains are not necessary. Prove me wrong if you can.
blessed by God
+2 # blessed by God 2016-03-14 13:08
Only God knows the day each and every one of us will pass on.
Onesoulzim
+2 # Onesoulzim 2016-03-14 13:21
Maybe sinfull presidential advisers are telling a wrong story to their principal. If ever joshua announced that it would have been international breaking news then. joshua talks of the need to pray for southern africa and their leaders. We love it especially on this trying period of drought. Southern africans are more than hungry and their leaders must find wisdom to avert this disaster so let us pray for our leaders to prevail
wenharo
+1 # wenharo 2016-03-14 13:55
iyaaa
Cde Humba
0 # Cde Humba 2016-03-14 13:59
God does not have any deputies...So the issue of our President dying is a wishful thinking by ungodly people
Victor
0 # Victor 2016-03-14 14:07
Part time job.

[censored]joblink.xyz/?cashid=95980
spool
0 # spool 2016-03-14 17:57
We will celebrate no tears the has given us a hard time
prof ashaf
-1 # prof ashaf 2016-03-14 20:09
SHE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND BLESSED ME FINANCIALLY THROUGH A SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT ACTIVATED THE ANOINTING OIL WHICH ALSO CONQUERED MY ENEMIES AT MY WORK PLACE.Several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama with a healing hand,i decided to visit her in her temple where she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a MAGIC POT OF ANOINTED OIL.She performed a special prayer according to the BIBLE IN THE BOOK OF RUTH CHAPTER 1, NAOMI
TOLD RUTH TO WASH HERSELF AND PUT THE ANOINTING OIL ON AND GO AND LAY BESIDE BOAZ
AND HE WOULD ACCEPT HER AND MARRY HER! SHE DID AND HE MARRIED HER! and in less than 3 days all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.She also gave me powerful magic pot to boost my business and its stability and paid all my debts,ring to protect me from my enemies,magic wallet to increase my financial blessings and promotion at work .There is no any other way i can thank you but to tell others about you and
your work!contact her +27735333936 email her ,