Gospel artist Fungisai Mashavave Zvakavapano says she has been shocked by the level of abuse directed at her on social media. She said she has not eaten or slept properly for days because of the attacks.

She said : "If i say I've not been affected by the cyber bullying I am going thru with my personal pics being photo shopped everywhere in a degrading manner then I would be lying. Satday afternn I was dressed down in my home gear for an indoor recording session with my kid before we were suddenly interrupted tikazoperekedza the producer to his ZIFM interview in between the session. When I got there everyone was excited to see their charts topping artist and I thot it wld be inappropriate for me to turn the djs on photo shoots. But before I knew it I was being attacked left right and centre for being a simple girl that my mom gave birth to. I am a simple, natural artist and it seems my simplicity is failing to match the super being society expects me to be. Truth is handigoni zvese.. chandakapihwa ndechekuimba and I am believing God to see me thru. This cyber bullying is my worst experience but ndangosiira zvese in God's hands. I have gone for days without appropriate sleep or food for loss of appetite and sleep all coz I am being attacked for the success of Daidzai Vakuru; competitors and enemies vying for my blood.

My personal life is shaken ...Its a miracle that I can still hold my shoulders high and wave back , pose for pictures with thousands of fans I meet when travelling in my branded car under the circumstances. God knows I have lived all my life to please him and people. At least I have tried, Mwari ngavandirwire pahondo iyi coz my dream still has to come true and I will not succumb to these attacks..... not before the mission is over. Am probably working on my last album which I believe will accomplish what he sent me to do on earth coz semunhu ndaneta form being torn apart.

Comments

Solo
-1 # Solo 2016-03-15 08:20
Kutaurisa Fungisai! Gore riya wakati asina kuchekwa haasi murume chaiye, wakadenha zviro pazvirere.

You can't say, "An uncircumcized male isn't a real man." You should have said, "Men get circumcized and live better..." You attacked lots of people who are now preparing their defence.

I don't support bullying but I'm saying that the tongue has too much power.
warren park 1
-1 # warren park 1 2016-03-15 08:37
ichokwadi here fungi kuti murume akufunga kukuramba nhai nhai
grief
+1 # grief 2016-03-15 09:28
kaitiro kako fungisai hakasi kechikristu. Tendeukai sisi.
Solo
-1 # Solo 2016-03-15 09:56
Ladies just learn to guard against mis-firing on the microphone. Ivy Kombo the other year she was asked why she was too close to Vuyo. She was on air. The rumour mill was suggesting that they're an item. Ivy in her own words said, "...zvinyama zvake Vuyo hazvindizunguzi ..." Kureva kuti dai aisava too beefy zvaiita? Women you need to be careful when you comment on sexual issues.

When fans request a hug, you need to handle that with care. Magaro nemazamu hapaiswi ruoko kana moita ma hugs enyu iwayo. Murume akazviona ma lovingtons ake anopera. Males are very jealousy.
muvhitori u
0 # muvhitori u 2016-03-15 10:26
Haaaa zvaFungisayi hapana nyaya. Unza chikafu chawakatadza kudya kwatiri vanaParaffin tilume zvedu isu kkkkkkk. Well u do have a big mouth and if u cant stand the heat just get out of the kitchen. Hapana nyaya apa
Chokwadi
-1 # Chokwadi 2016-03-15 10:54
Thous shall not judge others, as God is here to judge us all. Dont worry Fungi, God is on your side siyana navo vane godo!!!
Philosopher
0 # Philosopher 2016-03-15 22:25
Fungisai turn to God and shun bad morals.When you pitched on the gospel market you preached yourself a good woman to Zimbabweans. All of a sudden you are busy destroying what you preached to us

Come one sissy, behave in a good manner, we love you, God bless you!

You are here: Home News I have been affected by the cyber bullying: Fungisai