Fungisai Zvakavapano-Mashavave, is set to perform in a bar in Harare tomorrow.

The gospel artist will perform at music producer Oskid’s party to be hosted by Club Archies tomorrow. The party, being organised by DJ Sammy, is meant to celebrate four awards recently won by 23-year-old Oskid, whose real name is Prince Tapfuma.

The Gweru-born producer told the Daily News that he has invited several musicians he has worked with to make cameo performances at his celebratory gig.

“To celebrate the awards that I won, I have invited a number of artistes I have worked with including Fungisai, Shinsoman, Dobba Don, Ba-Shupi, Skatta and Judah B from Gweru. All the artistes who will turn up will get the chance to perform briefly."

Fungisai, who recently threatened to quit music due to what she described as “cyber bulling,” has been invited because Oskid produced her duet with Killer T titled Vanondibatirana which landed the Best Collaboration Award at the Zimdamcehall Awards.

The Makomborero singer refused to comment on the matter when the Daily News contacted her. If she performs at Club Archies, it won’t be her first time to perform in a bar. Last month, Fungisai performed at Bar Rouge which is located at Long Cheng Plaza.

Comments

Philosopher
0 # Philosopher 2016-03-17 20:57
Ah,hamenowo,tik ataura vanwe varikutiti tine godo, tiri ma haters,all sorts of funny names.Chingoita zvawada Fungisai
jonso
0 # jonso 2016-03-18 08:58
apo wapedza mumwe wangu. for sure, ngaaite zvaanoda. hupenyu hwake.
Chegue
0 # Chegue 2016-03-18 05:52
Mazimbabweans tine dambudziko rokunyomba nekutongera vamwe vanhu hupenyu hwavo. But seriously most of these haters you dont have the moral ground to judge her
jonso
0 # jonso 2016-03-18 08:56
Quoting Chegue:

The truth is you can not move from light to darkness, no matter what the promise. JESUS is the only way to go. In no time, she will regret. I will never listen to her music.
prof ashaf
0 # prof ashaf 2016-03-18 07:26
SHE SAVED MY MARRIAGE AND BLESSED ME FINANCIALLY THROUGH A SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT ACTIVATED THE ANOINTING OIL WHICH ALSO CONQUERED MY ENEMIES AT MY WORK PLACE.Several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama with a healing hand,i decided to visit her in her temple where she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a MAGIC POT OF ANOINTED OIL.She performed a special prayer according to the BIBLE IN THE BOOK OF RUTH CHAPTER 1, NAOMITOLD RUTH TO WASH HERSELF AND PUT THE ANOINTING OIL ON AND GO AND LAY BESIDE BOAZ AND HE WOULD ACCEPT HER AND MARRY HER! SHE DID AND HE MARRIED HER! and in less than 3 days all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.She also gave me powerful magic pot to boost my business and its stability and paid all my debts,ring to protect me from my enemies,magic wallet to increase my financial blessings and promotion at work .There is no any other way i can thank you but to tell others about you and
your work!contact her +27735333936 email her ,
Vusi
0 # Vusi 2016-03-18 09:28
chizaoga chaendepi nayi hanzvadzi fungai
Vusi
0 # Vusi 2016-03-18 09:43
chizaoga chaendepi vahanzvanzi
Vusi
0 # Vusi 2016-03-18 09:45
can someone tell me muti jonso na philosopher ndianani havazi vana kapfupi namarabha here?
Chokwadi
0 # Chokwadi 2016-03-18 11:38
Ndakagara ndataura kuti usatonge mumwe, nokuti mwari varipo kutonga tose. Pasi rino harina mutsvene !! Amen ! Amen !
Changara waMugabe