‘I got a BIG shock after I undressed my boyfriend’


Dear Aunty Lisa

I am with a new boyfriend, who for the first time I thought could be ‘the one.’ After a month and half of hand holding, kiss_ing, and touching. I was ready to make love. He undressed me, I undress him, and I got a “big” shock. I’m not trying to be funny, but his peni_s is so big! At first I was scared, but then I thought about the fact that a woman’s vagi_na gets big enough to have babies – plus, women in p0rn movies take those really big guys with no problem, so maybe I could do the same.

Well, I was se_xually ready with foreplay, but he could only get a little of himself in me before I had to tell him, “STOP!” We even used some Vaseline jelly, which helped very little. My question is: is there any way or anything I could use to make my vagi_na wider? Is there any thing a doctor can do? Can any woman’s vagi_na take any peni_s size? I would really hate to lose this great guy.

Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.