Are you good in computers? Are you very creative at writing short stories or summarising what you’ve read? Are you looking for a job that allows you to work from the comfort of your home and get appreciated greatly through a good remuneration? Do you love spending so much time on social media and on the Internet? Do you have a degree in journalism or media studies or a related field? If “YES” is your answer to all these questions, then a job opportunity has arisen for you.
* Can edit pictures using Photoshop or Fireworks.
* At least a little understanding of HTML is a great plus.
* Should be Familiar with WordPress or Joomla.
* Must have good English writing skills.
* Must have a great understanding of South African celebrities.
* Must have great understanding of social media (Facebook and Twitter).
* A hard worker who is ready to work round the clock, even at odd hours.
* Able to work under pressure and needs very minimal supervision.
* So creative in writing News Articles and construct eye catching headlines.
* A diploma or degree in journalism, mass communications, or media studies is a great plus.
* Should have at least one year experience in journalism or related field.
* Must have own laptop or desktop (preferably core i3 or better).
* Access to fast Internet and very reliable electricity.
* While a qualification in Journalism or Media studies is not mandatory, its possession or working towards attaining it is a great plus.
* Candidates aged between 24 and 33 are preferred.
* We strongly prefer candidates based in Zimbabwe.
* No Laptop/Desktop, or no fast internet at home, or no reliable electricity at home then please don’t apply!!!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
The chosen candidate will receive a 5-day training where he/she will be taught how we do it.
The successful candidate will edit and publish news stories on our South African Magazine website. While our writers will provide you with most of the stories, you will however have to create stunning news headlines for the provided stories as well as edit pictures on Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks to embedded into the stories. You may have to write your own stories, should the need arise.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Kindly send an email to email@example.com and explain why you think you are the right person to fill this position. Please attach your CV in the same email.
CLOSING DATE: WE ARE CONSTANTLY HIRING!