The Vehicle Inspection Department (VID) has reviewed fees for a number of services including Learners Drivers’ Licence.
The increases are with immediate effect.
Parliament on Thursday gave the green light to the supplementary budget, a move which has seen the licence fees go up.
In a notice to the public, VID says the new prices are as follows:
- LEARNER LICENCE $100.00
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY (class 3,4) $100.00
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY (class 1,2) $125.00
- RETEST $100.00 PRODUCTION $ 75.00
- DUPLICATE $ 75.00
- URGENT DISC APPLICATION $175.00
- INFORMATION SEARCH FEE $ 25.00