35 year–old man from Uasin Gishu who passed on during s3x in a maize field died as a result of choking.
A post-mortem report indicates that Julius Kiptoo was highly intoxicated at the time of his death
Moments before his death, Julius vomited and ended up choking to death, according to the post-mortem.
Kiptoo and his 50 year old lover were on a drinking spree until wee hours of Sunday morning when they went into a maize field near Eldoret International Airport for se_x.
The woman narrated to detectives who arrived at the scene how the young man became obsessed with nonstop s3x after swallowing a s3x booster pill.
“We were headed to the house but he became impatient and demanded that we do it at the maize plantation. However, he started becoming sick in the process before dying instantly,” the woman said.
The family of Julius and his lover were at the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital for the results of the post-mortem.
The woman was on the receiving end from irate villagers who blasted her for being a bad example to women in the village by moving with younger men.
“This is very embarrassing. We look up to such women for guidance but they are the ones spoiling young people,” said Susan Jerotich, a resident.
— Nairobi News