MDC T leader Thokozani Khupe has recommended that the following MPs be recalled from Parly for siding with Nelson Chamisa after the court declared Khupe the legitimate MDC T leader, according to the DailyNews.
- Senator Meliwe Phuthi (Matabeleland South)
- Senator Chabuka Keresencia (Manicaland),
- Mahlangu Sichelesile, (proportional representation Bulawayo metropolitan),
- Machirairwa Mugidho (proportional representation Masvingo),
- Nyaradzai Mago (proportional representation Masvingo),
- Nomathemba Ndlovu (proportional representation Matabeleland South)
- Lindiwe Maphosa (proportional representation Matabeleland South)
- Theresa Makone
A source that spoke to the publication said the letter to recall the legislators will be written today:
"There is disagreement on the number of recalls with some leaders preferring not to go beyond 10; so the list could be reviewed to drop one or two names, but there will certainly be recalls on Tuesday (tomorrow) when Parliament sits. By end of day on Monday (today) the Speaker will have received the letter."
Khupe’s faction also recalled 4 legislators in April after the Supreme Court ruled in favour of Khupe by restoring the party’s 2014 structures.