Property worth thousands of dollars destroyed as house catches fire

0

PROPERTY worth thousands of dollars was gutted after a thatched house caught fire on Sunday evening.

Muzarabani rural district council chairperson Ashton Chiweshe confirmed the inferno.

“Property belonging to Graria Mtemaringa was burnt but people managed to escape without injuries, the fire was caused by a veld fire which came uncontrolled,” Chiweshe said.

Last month a fuel dealer in St Alberts burnt his room and her child after fuel which he kept in his room caught fire.

– Byo24news


Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.


Loading...