SAD NEWS: Double tragedy as couple vomits and dies after eating food laced with poison

0

A couple from Inyathi, Bubi District in Matabeleland North died after eating food suspected to have been laced with poison, police have confirmed.

Through their Twitter account, the police said the couple, from Dromoland, started vomiting after eating some prepared food on February 4.

They were rushed to Inyathi District Hospital where they died upon admission.

The husband has been identified as Nite Sibanda aged 52-year-old but his wife’s identity has been withheld.

The police said they have since launched an investigation into the matter.

“Information on the matter is still vague and we are still investigating the whole matter,” said the police.

— Chronicle


Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.


Loading...