To be always aware of what is happening in the world of the most popular sports, it’s worth visiting a high-quality statistics site. All latest football results today are available here in real time, as well as information on already ended matches. Thanks to this, you will be able to learn about the latest confrontations without any problems and using any device.
Benefits of the great livescore site:
- high speed of data updates;
- excellent selection of championships and tournaments of various levels;
- nice design;
- mobile version adapted for different devices.
The top information platform works around the clock. Today you can find football results even late at night or early in the morning. Another significant advantage is that users can visit the portal from any device — either a PC or portable gadgets with different operating systems.
The livescore service is a perfect solution for football fans. It allows bettors to place profitable bets with high chances of winning. Therefore, it is worth bookmarking this site and open it at the right time.
Serie A live score: predictions for a potential champion of a new season
Now most top championships are on a break, but sports teams are gradually starting to prepare for the next season using the rosters they have at the moment. Therefore, you can see the friendly games of the Serie A live score. These games influence nothing, and it is useless to make predictions about the future of the clubs now.
However, if you look at transfers and internal politics and don’t forget about the reputation and ratings, the following teams will definitely fight for the champion title:
- Inter. The Nerazzurri have good prospects. They sold Achraf Hakimi, Romelu Lukaku may leave, too, and nothing is clear with Christian Eriksen so far. But despite this, the Milanese have good chances for the title.
- Juventus. The Old Signora interrupted its championship streak and, quite unexpectedly for everyone, almost found itself out of the Champions League, finishing only on the fourth position. But the Turinese will still do their best to return to the top.
- Atalanta. The team from Bergamo may lose many of its players who “rocked” the Euro. But even now the roster is devoid of big names, so the whole team is playing. And that means a lot.
Roma, Lazio, and Milan have minimum chances. Performance of the Napoli team and its live scores in the Serie A might be interesting to watch, but the Neapolitans are not among the favourites.