Fire burns down house in Kadoma (SEE PICS)


A Kadoma house in Rimuka was suburb gutted by fire last week Wednesday following gas explosion.

According to local sources, Berina News, all property was burnt in the inferno.


It is suspected that a combination of fire, gas leak and full petrol containers resulted in an explosion.

Fire brigade attempted to save the loss of property but nothing was recovered as they arrived at the scene way after the the fire had started.

No one was injured.

— Agencies

Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.