Genius ‘Ginimbi’ Kadungure who died in horrific road accident on Sunday morning along Borrowdale Road left a huge fleet of supercars.
Ginimbi rose to prominence at the age of 26 as a supplier of liquefied petroleum (LP) gas. That’s when he started hosting birthday parties. Though modest at the time, they drew the attention of the “who’s who” in Harare.
He would later become a social media star, with his life akin to a reality show. Over the years he bought expensive cars and was never shy to announce their acquisition.
In his garage, the vehicles he leaves behind include:
- Rolls-Royce Ghost (2016 model);
- Rolls-Royce Ghost (2020 model);
- Rolls-Royce Wraith (involved in his fatal crash);
- Bentley Continental GT (2014 model);
- Bentley Continental GT W12 (2020 model);
- Bentley Bentayga;
- Bentley Mulsanne;
- Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe;
- Ferrari 488 Spider;
- Mercedes G Wagon Brabus (2016 model);
- Mercedes G Wagon G63 (2020 model);
- Range Rover Vogue Autobiography (2019 model);
- Range Rover Sport SVR (2019 model);
- Range Rover Sport Lumma (2017 model);
- Range Rover Sport (2018 model);
- Range Rover Velar (2018 model);
- Mercedes-Benz S Class (2014 model); and
- Mercedes-Benz S Class (2019 model).
- Plus many other luxury wheels featuring the badges of BMW, Jaguar and Lexus.
Watch video below:
— TimesLIVE/Cars for you