MDC T president Douglas Mwonzora has in the following video made the following points as he was making his address on COVID-19:
- The international community and stakeholders to make sure PPE is available to frontline workers
- Protective clothing like masks and sanitizers are made available to poor communities
- Government fast tracks the distribution of WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine
- The distribution of the vaccine must never be made a class issue
- COVID-19 medicines be made available to hospitals and health centers
- Funeral assistance be given to the poor affected by the pandemic
- The fight against COVID-19 should not be politicized.