Morgan Komichi, the MDC T’s National Chairman is seen in the following videos making the following claims:
- Everything that was Tsvangirai’s belongs to them(the outfit led by Mwonzora)
- They inherited Tsvangirai’s party and everything he was working on.
- Harvest House belongs to them, MDC T belongs to them.
- MDC Alliance belongs to them
- MDC Alliance MPs and Senators belong to them.
- Nelson Chamisa has nothing
Komichi was speaking at the virtual memorial service hosted in memory of Morgan Tsvangirai when he described him as a liberator and a unifier who had to accept a junior position in the GNU just for the country to move forward despite beating late former President Mugabe hands down during 2008 elections.
The MDC Alliance participated in the 2018 elections under crowd-puller Nelson Chamisa and lost to President Mnangagwa’s Zanu PF. Chamisa contested as it’s presidential candidate and was beaten by Mnangagwa by a razor-thin margin. Chamisa got more more votes than his party’s parliamentary candidates. The electoral commission revised Mnangagwa’s win three times downwards after Chamisa approached ConCourt.
— Hearts and Soul TV