We love to watch and play sports. The style with which a footballer makes a goal, astonishing batting shorts used by cricketers, hockey players sliding with hockey sticks on the ground, etc., mesmerizes our eyes. Fans go crazy and appreciate them. We get inspired by them and think of becoming one of them. But what we see is the actual part of their life.
Their lavish and comfortable lives are just the upper cover of the book, and in the center of the book, a war of stress and anxiety goes on. They spend lots of their time without their family, which makes them alone. They are under continuous fear and pressure about how they will perform in the match. Anxiety and depression are prime mental health issues faced by them.
If they lost a match, then cladding all the trolls and moving forward without saying anything is what they do. We only look at the good part of their lives and ignore the fights they face regularly. Other issues like eating disorders, sleep disorders, overtraining, social media scrutiny, increased competition, body aches, strains while playing a match, etc.
There are lots of psychological and physical issues faced by a sportsperson. And they need to overcome these issues. Nowadays, most folks discern that many athletes use red Malay kratom Kona kratom to reduce their problems and calm them. Let’s move forward to know if this kratom variant is valuable to sports souls or not-
Some vitals of this mitragyna variant-
Before going into detail about the relationship between this mitragyna speciosa variant and athletes, let us first know about this mitragyna strain. This strain gets considered a “slow-burning” type of strain. So, it is grown in Malaysia and is one of the well-built fruits for pain killers. It is also one of the strains of kratom.
Red Malay kratom is a strain of red veins on small leaves. They get their derivation from the mitragyna speciosa tree. Leaves with rosy veins and stems get picked when the tree is mature. The origin of this mitragyna variant is in Southeast Asia. It’s grown in deep waters. And this has given it an alkaloid content giving it the title of long-lasting mitragyna strain. Researchers found that the effects are long-lasting. It stays more than ten hours from consumption. Thus, it is advisable to use this variant during nighttime to get a more relaxing effect if bought from a good brand.
We sometimes feel down and do not want to do anything. Here comes the role of the mitragyna speciosa variant. It has mood-enhancing and sedative properties that uplift the mood and make us feel good. We should use this after giving our exams to overcome the shits jotted down by us in the answer sheets.
There are many valuable health benefits of the red Malay strain. They are as follows:
- Relieves pain
- Boosts up the mood
- Cures depression and anxiety
- Energizes the body
- Reduces stress
Exciting benefits of this variant for sportsperson-
As discussed above, sports players consume red Malay mitragyna to increase their fitness by removing external and internal thoughts and actions.
Let us know why we should consume red Malay.
- Increased pain forbearance: Remember playing cricket and getting shot by the ball on the legs or face or falling on the ground while catching a ball. Interestingly, sportspeople also face such issues, and to reduce the pain from such shots or from falling on the ground, they consume red Malay kratom. It acts as a painkiller and relieves them from pain.
- Reduces anxiety: We all know the heights of stress before looking at our report cards. Athletes also remain under high anxiety levels while playing a match. They think about whether the game will be in their hands or the hands of their competitors. So, red Malay helps them calm their mind and make them think positively.
- Enhanced focus: Researchers have found that psychoactive substances are present in red Malay mitragyna that helps to focus on the task. Everyone gets distracted while doing their job, and so do athletes. Distractions like how their opponent might be playing, whether the coach will let them play in the final match, etc., go on the minds of an athlete.
- Increases fitness: Fitness is the mantra for the success of every player. Obesity cannot help any player to achieve success. So, to add more to their exercises, sportspeople consume red Malay to gain more vitamins and minerals. It acts as an immune booster and even assists in losing weight by reducing cravings.
- Builds muscles: Red Malay kratom’s consumption increases the blood circulation in the body, especially in the areas which require more blood during exercise. So, athletes consume it to gain muscles for flaunting to their loved ones and fans.
- Makes the immune system strong: Our immunity system got tested during the Covid-19 pandemic, in which most of us got affected. Let us assume that the immunity system of sports players is weak and how they will perform their best in the game. So, they consume red Malay mitragyna to enhance their immunity and increase their fitness and health.
Forms of outputs in which red Malay can get ingested-
You can take in this potent mitragyna speciosa variant through
- Raw leaves
- Liquid for vape
- Extract shorts
However, there must be some dose of consumption. Everyone has a different tolerance level; consumption of it should be as per the requirement. If an athlete wants to energize and calm, they should ingest only 1-3 grams. For a higher level of calmness, 3-5 grams is apt. To cure moderate pain, 5-6 grams is suitable. And 6-10 grams for heavy sedation and relaxation.
Red Malay mitragyna usually does not show up in drug tests. So, players should not get stressed about the drug test unless a 10-panel kratom drug test is performed either on urine or blood. There is a detection window for drug tests on red Malay kratom. For urine, it is 6 to 9 days; for a blood test, it is 24 hours to 2 days.
And here are some adverse impacts-
The side impacts associated are-
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
There are many health and mental issues faced by sports players. Some of them control such feelings and emotions, and some take support of red Malay mitragyna. Depending on this is not feasible because one should try to overcome such issues, making them strong.