Fire engulfs vehicles at home industry in Harare
A devastating fire broke out last night, reducing several vehicles to ashes at a home industry located along Willowvale Road.
The cause of the fire could not be established last night.
Eyewitnesses at the scene, including Mildred Kakora, reached out to H-Metro, desperately appealing for immediate assistance from the fire brigade. Kakora’s garage was among the structures affected by the raging flames, intensifying concerns for the safety of the clients’ vehicles stored within.
In a plea for help, Kakora expressed her distress, stating, “We have been calling the fire brigade for some minutes and they are yet to arrive at the scene.
“Our garage, which is next to where the fire started, has also caught fire.
“Our fears are for our clients’ vehicles.
“H-Metro can you please engage the fire fighters to rush to the scene please.”