Drama as stonyeni-loving man loses US$6 300 after having lula lula with prostitute


Police sergeant accused of colluding with ƨǝx worker in extortion scheme

Startling revelations emerged this week as a police officer appeared in court on charges of conspiring with a ƨǝx worker to extort a substantial sum of money from a man in the capital city.

Marshall Ngandu, a sergeant stationed at Harare Central Police Station, was apprehended by investigators from the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) following allegations of his involvement in an elaborate extortion plot alongside his accomplice, Behaviour Makumbira, who is currently evading law enforcement.

The accused officer is facing charges for allegedly conniving with Makumbira to demand a staggering amount of US$6,300 from their victim, Mark Anthony Naidoo. It is alleged that the illicit scheme unfolded after Naidoo solicited the services of Makumbira, for which he paid a fee of US$30 on April 1, 2023. Following the encounter, the two exchanged contact information.

On April 4, Naidoo was summoned to Harare Central Police Station for an interview, where he was informed that Makumbira had filed rɑpe allegations against him. Denying the accusations, Naidoo soon found himself under the ominous warning of Ngandu, who insinuated that he faced the prospect of a prison sentence. The officer, allegedly leveraging his position of authority, encouraged Naidoo to reach a compromise with Makumbira in order to resolve the matter amicably.

According to the prosecution, Makumbira demanded a substantial sum of US$3,500 to retract the rɑpe allegations, and it is alleged that she shared the ill-gotten funds with Ngandu. Exploiting their victim’s vulnerability and fear, the pair continued to extort various amounts from Naidoo on separate occasions, until he ultimately decided to report the matter to ZACC after having paid a total of US$6,300.

During the court hearing, Ngandu was granted bail in the amount of US$100 and was ordered to report to ZACC every Friday. His case has been remanded until February 24, 2024, as the investigation continues.

The shocking allegations against a law enforcement officer have sent shockwaves through the community, raising concerns about the integrity of those tasked with upholding the law. The case serves as a stark reminder that corruption can infiltrate even the most trusted institutions, eroding public trust and compromising the pursuit of justice.

As the legal process unfolds, the public eagerly awaits further developments in this distressing case, hoping that justice will be served and that such abuses of power will be swiftly and appropriately addressed.

Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.