Man wakes up with on stomach after sleeping at friend’s house: My peni.s was very painful


POLICE in Bulawayo are looking for Tinashe Chafachaipa, a 27-year-old man who allegedly drugged a friend and sod0mised him after celebrating New Year. Chafachaipa disappeared after his victim made a report to the police on Thursday last week.

Confirming the incident, Bulawayo provincial police spokesperson Inspector Abednico Ncube said Chafachaipa was on the run. He said the complainant suspected that Chafachaipa had se_xually abused him when he woke up nak_ed on his bed the following day. The aggravated indecent assault occurred on January 1, 2021 at around 9pm. Chafachaipa invited the complainant to his house to drink beer.

At around 10pm the complainant proceeded to the accused person’s place of residence and they started drinking some whisky together.

“After a few minutes the complainant felt dizzy and slept whilst sitting on the chair. On January 2 2021 at around 2am, the complainant woke up and found himself sleeping on the accused person’s bed nak_ed.”

He said the complainant went home to take a bath and discovered that he had sem_en on his stomach and his pen_is was very painful.

“The complainant went back to the accused person’s place of residence, questioned him and he confessed that he had ana_l interc0urse with him once without his consent. On January 13 at around 12PM, the complainant made a report at ZRP western Commonage,” he said.

Insp Ncube said police failed to locate Chafachaipa and they referred the complainant to Mpilo Central Hospital for medical examination. Meanwhile, Insp Ncube has warned residents against leaving female juveniles unattended or with strangers as that may put them at risk of being sexually abused.

This follows a report that a 15-year-old girl was rap_ed by her stepfather at a hideout in Bulawayo.

“Police in Bulawayo have arrested a male adult (name withheld) aged 32 years for a rap_e case involving a 15-year-old juvenile which occurred on the 10th of January 2021 at around 7AM. On the 10th of January 2021 at around 7AM, the informant left home going to Queens Park leaving her husband who is now the accused and the complainant at home,” said Insp Ncube.

— Chronicle

Breaking News via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to our website and receive notifications of Breaking News by email.